Welcome to Customs by Kari!

I am the one & only designer of Wolf Song Designs;
which was opened on August 28th,2009! I've been designing for a little over 2 years now & only recently opened the customs site! I will be adding to it as time goes by! Here you'll be able to find all things custom & a few pre-made graphics!
Have a look around & if you have any questions;
just send a msg to
starr1072@hotmail.com
Thank you & Have a great day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blogsets

Blogsets are Custom Made just for You!

Below is a link to preview blogsets I've made in the past!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=492604058&albumId=729387

Information needed:

Text Only or Pic/Text Combo

2 Colors (Hex Codes please)

Bgd. (examples, stars,hearts,stripes,names,etc.)

Quote or Wording for Text

1 Large Unedited Picture LINK ONLY Please!

Please allow 24/48 hours for order to be filled!
I will show you an example before I send the actual order!
That way we are both happy with the outcome!
If you have any questions please feel free to ask!